June 23, 2024

Olympia Travel Tips

Maniac Travel Update

Toddler dies from fentanyl at Florida vacation rental

Toddler dies from fentanyl at Florida vacation rental
Enora Lavenir, age 19 months, died from ingesting fentanyl during her family's stay at a Wellington vacation home in August 2001. The family is suing Airbnb and the property's owner, alleging that the home was not properly clean prior to the family's arrival.

WELLINGTON — A few from the French island of Guadeloupe is suing the Airbnb family vacation-house rental corporation and the owner of a Wellington home soon after the loss of life of their 19-month-previous daughter from a fentanyl overdose through a loved ones family vacation in South Florida.

In accordance to a wrongful dying complaint submitted in Palm Seashore County Circuit Courtroom, Lydie and Boris Lavenir were being staying at a 4-bedroom, two-tub lake dwelling with their 5 young children in August 2021 when their toddler, Enora, was exposed to a lethal dose of fentanyl, a artificial opioid drug that has been created illegally, normally sold and mixed with other medicine.

The lawsuit also lists the Wellington property’s rental manager and a male who rented the home days ahead of the Lavenir loved ones, alleging that the home was was not properly cleaned following getting utilised to host a get together in which fentanyl and other illicit medications were present.